Old 15-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Steve and Lisa

Default OT. Anyone with Netflix experience? OT

We tried it when it first came out and at that time the service was quite
good as was the shape of the DVDs. Used it for about 6 months, but decided
Blockbusters was a better choice for us due to the fact that we go there for
games weekly anyway (Xbox, PS1, PS2, & Game Cube reside here.....lol)

Lisa
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hello all. Hope this posting finds you all in good health.

One quick question, I have been contemplating signing on to Netflix, I was
thinking that it may guarantee me availability of whatever video I want to
view any weekend, and at $20/month or 5/week for say 3 movies a week, it
adds up to $1.70 per movie compared to the current $4 per movie I'm paying
blockbuster video right now.

Has anyone here tried Netflix?

Thanks

--