Old 15-10-2003, 08:12 PM
Sad Sid

Default Rotovation

"GitFinger" wrote in message
Hi All,

I am going to rotovate part of my garden this weekend and I wondered if

anyone could offer any
tips/advice, especially with regards to what type of grass seed to use.
I want a hard wearing, nice looking lawn but not a bowling green!

I did the same job eighteen months ago. I tried a number of different mixes
from B&Q and Homebase but by far the best was also the cheapest -Wickes
general purpose seed mix.
I sowed mine under polythene sheet (using several 12ft x 50ft rolls) which
had the seed up and running in a fortnight. I left it under cover until it
was strong enough to lift the sheets.