Old 15-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT. Anyone with Netflix experience? OT THANK YOU ALL

Thank you all.

Does this mean that they do not always have new movies right away?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Bern Muller" wrote in message
We have been Netflix subscribers for a couple of years. We are very
satisfied. They have a much larger selection of movies that are not

"current
hot stuff" than any of the big video stores which tend to specialize in

hot
stuff.. Turn around is usually extremely fast. I have just had one

unusable
DVD in the past 2 years, and that was quickly rectified.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hello all. Hope this posting finds you all in good health.

One quick question, I have been contemplating signing on to Netflix, I

was
thinking that it may guarantee me availability of whatever video I want

view any weekend, and at $20/month or 5/week for say 3 movies a week, it
adds up to $1.70 per movie compared to the current $4 per movie I'm

paying
blockbuster video right now.

Has anyone here tried Netflix?

Thanks