Old 15-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default OT. Anyone with Netflix experience? OT THANK YOU ALL

Thank you all.

Does this mean that they do not always have new movies right away?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Bern Muller" wrote in message
We have been Netflix subscribers for a couple of years. We are very
satisfied. They have a much larger selection of movies that are not

"current
hot stuff" than any of the big video stores which tend to specialize in

hot
stuff.. Turn around is usually extremely fast. I have just had one

unusable
DVD in the past 2 years, and that was quickly rectified.

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Hello all. Hope this posting finds you all in good health.

One quick question, I have been contemplating signing on to Netflix, I

was
thinking that it may guarantee me availability of whatever video I want

view any weekend, and at $20/month or 5/week for say 3 movies a week, it
adds up to $1.70 per movie compared to the current $4 per movie I'm

paying
blockbuster video right now.

Has anyone here tried Netflix?

Thanks

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 15-10-2003, 10:13 PM
joe

No, They have them (I'm getting the Matrix Reloaded by tomorrow), but I
think they don't buy enough so that every customer can see the new release
the very first day. They all eventually show up. My feeling is that if I
waited for it to come out on DVD before seeing it anyway, another week or so
won't kill me.

If you watch a lot of movies, it's the way to go.

Joe

Old 17-10-2003, 06:02 AM
k conover

LOVE Netflix! You can pre-order movies that haven't even come out yet, so
you'll be high up on the waiting list (I got Matrix Reloaded yesterday); and
get obscure, artsy, foreign films that you WON'T find at Blockbuster. The
key is getting them back in the mail as soon as you're done watching them,
so that you'll get your next movie (I'm on the "3 out" plan, which means I
can rent 3 movies at a time, and they won't send out the next ones until
I've returned the old ones)

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Thank you all.

Does this mean that they do not always have new movies right away?

OT. Anyone with Netflix experience? OT Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 10 23-10-2003 09:02 PM
Thank You All! Jerry Minasi Edible Gardening 0 04-08-2003 04:02 PM
Thank you all... Annaid Gardening 0 30-05-2003 02:56 AM
Happy Xmas to you all - thank you for hours of happy listening Maryanne North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
Newbie Question - Pruning a Clematis - Thank you all Daphne Dean United Kingdom 0 07-04-2003 05:21 PM