Old 15-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Ken Saunders

Default Lawnmower advice

"Yaz" wrote in message ...
I am contemplating purchase of a lawnmower for a medium sized lawn. I am
after a lawnmower which has a good grass collection capability.

I however have the following dillemma of whether to buy an Electric one or a
Petrol powered.

The actual lawnmowers I am considering a

Sovereign with Briggs ans Stratton engine (petrol).
Flymo 330 power with wheels (electric)
Qualcast 32 (electric)

I would like advice on which one would be economical to run and less
maintenance but of course quality too.

Any advice appreciated.

Yaz

........YAZ...the best value lawnmower, still in stock at F.c.s is £150
self propelled champion 18" petrol.Great machine.I have used one all
day every working day this season, no trouble at all.4 wheel seperate
adjusting...Regards Ken