Old 16-10-2003, 05:12 AM
THE Old Man

Default OT. Anyone with Netflix experience? OT

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:32:25 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

Hello all. Hope this posting finds you all in good health.

One quick question, I have been contemplating signing on to Netflix, I was
thinking that it may guarantee me availability of whatever video I want to
view any weekend, and at $20/month or 5/week for say 3 movies a week, it
adds up to $1.70 per movie compared to the current $4 per movie I'm paying
blockbuster video right now.

Has anyone here tried Netflix?

Thanks

We've been NETFLIXing for about a year now and have NO problems with
them at all. Seabiscuit has been on our hold list for awhile now but
most of the other movies have been sent right on. One we sent back
they didn' t receive and one they sent to us that did not arrive were
adjusted immediately with no problem. We average better than 3 per
week ... about 15 per month and at $20 that ain't bad.