Old 16-10-2003, 11:02 AM

Default Lemon leaves curling

Jane VR wrote:

I think Pestoil is a variant of white oil and they can be used
interchangably. At TAFE we were told that leaf miner can start in spring
but is usually more of a problem summer/autumn, so yeah, it's early.

Jane

Jane,

I'm only a gardener's part-time assistant (Esteemed Spouse is the Head
Gardener!) so I don't claim to know much more than I hear on the
gardening segment on Simon Marnie's ABC radio show, but....

Pestoil and white oil interchangeable? Won't white oil burn leaves if
used in the sun, whereas Pestoil is easier on foliage?

(More an enquiry than an attempt at correction.)