Old 16-10-2003, 12:42 PM
Dan D.

Default Troy built

"John Letendre" wrote in message ...
You can't order parts on-line from troy bilt

The earlier response is correct. The original Troy Built company is
bankrupt.
If you have a Troy Built "anything" your best bet is to check
the yellow pages or go to http://swithboard.com and look up
Troy Built.
Call dealers (ie places that sell and service) and hope to find someone
with parts still on the shelf.

Now if you have something that is an MTD-Troybuilt you should be
able to get parts.

I needed a leaf/screen for my chipper vac. Found a used one at a
dealer. It was really used. I had to pound it back into shape
when I got it home. He only charged me full new price for it too ;-((

Good luck, this is one case where you'll probably have to let your
fingers do the walking on the phone instead of the pc.

Peace! Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com