Old 17-10-2003, 02:42 PM
animaux

Default OT Back online...what's been happening??

Hey, well, you didn't miss anything. I was wondering where you were.

Victoria

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:50:37 GMT, "Pam - gardengal"
opined:

Six weeks, hundreds of dollars and countless hours on the phone to tech
support later and I finally have a working computer again - YAHOO!! But all
bookmarks, email addresses and any saved email/newsgroup messages have now
gone to that great computer in the sky. Any of you regulars (and you know
who you are!) care to update me on the latest and send me an email, I'd be
most appreciative :-)) I've missed you all!

pam - gardengal