Old 17-10-2003, 03:02 PM
animaux

Default Yucca Plant

On 17 Oct 2003 03:09:54 -0700, (amanda) opined:

Hi
I recently bought a yucca plant. I dont know if i am watering it too
much. Does anyone know how often you should water indoor plants at
this time of year?
Thank you

I have not been successful with yucca indoors, but I can tell you that outside
in the 150 degree sun of Texas I never water them and the tiny one plant has
about ten huge pups which need to be divided off the mom. I water my indoor
plants when I see them start to wilt a bit. More house plants die from over
watering than any other things, combined.

Victoria