Old 17-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Iain Miller

Default floating liner

"Lydia" wrote in message
I think this is one of those recurring questions that I don't remember the
solution for... My newborn pond is bloating! The constant Western
Washington winter rains have started and water is collecting under the

pond
making the liner bubble. What do I do? Any websites you can point me to?

Basically you have to drain the excess water away......you can do this by
either digging some kind of soak away under the pond or, in extreme cases,
you have to build a chamber under the liner with a pump in it that switches
on & off based on the level of water in the chamber...some kind of float
switch. Is your pond completely "in ground" - is the land its on flat, is
there anywhere for the water to go?

I.