Old 18-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Gerard Verhulst

Default LC. Tilly

Hello Sue,

You are right and Ray is right!.
But there are millions of hybrids that are not registered and not
mislabelled and not misspelled. Lc Tllly is one of them.
So :who knows the parents and/or the familytree of Lc Tllly?
Thank you.

Gerard

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:55:21 GMT, "Gerard Verhulst"
wrote:

Hello Ray,

I know that "Tilly" is not registered.
That's why I asked the question.
Someone has given this baby his name.
Thank you

Gerard

What Ray is suggesting and I tend to agree with, is that you do
not have a correct tag. OR you have a name that in the past was
misspelled until someone shortened it.

There a quite a few plants that come tagged with incorrect,
incomplete or fictional names. Sometimes we can straighten it
out and sometimes not. This appears to be a not.
SuE