Old 17-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Gerard Verhulst

Default LC. Tilly

Hello,

I have a Lc. Tilly. Who knows the parents and/or the family tree?
Thank you.
Gerard.

Old 17-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Ray

As far as I can see, there is no such hybrid registered.

There is Lc. Tilgate, Lc. Tillicum Beach, and Blc. Tillie Mueller, but
that's as close as it gets.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
news

Old 17-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Gerard Verhulst

Hello Ray,

I know that "Tilly" is not registered.
That's why I asked the question.
Someone has given this baby his name.
Thank you

Gerard

"Ray" wrote in message
As far as I can see, there is no such hybrid registered.

There is Lc. Tilgate, Lc. Tillicum Beach, and Blc. Tillie Mueller, but
that's as close as it gets.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 17-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:55:21 GMT, "Gerard Verhulst"
wrote:

Hello Ray,

I know that "Tilly" is not registered.
That's why I asked the question.
Someone has given this baby his name.
Thank you

Gerard

What Ray is suggesting and I tend to agree with, is that you do
not have a correct tag. OR you have a name that in the past was
misspelled until someone shortened it.

There a quite a few plants that come tagged with incorrect,
incomplete or fictional names. Sometimes we can straighten it
out and sometimes not. This appears to be a not.
SuE
Old 18-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Gerard Verhulst

Hello Sue,

You are right and Ray is right!.
But there are millions of hybrids that are not registered and not
mislabelled and not misspelled. Lc Tllly is one of them.
So :who knows the parents and/or the familytree of Lc Tllly?
Thank you.

Gerard

Tilly Garrapata Garden Photos 1 25-09-2007 02:45 AM
More of the Tilly garden area. Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 25-04-2007 06:19 AM
Tilly Tree Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 10-04-2007 04:12 PM
Blue Tilly Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 10-04-2007 04:08 PM
Off Topic Tilly Wendy7 Orchid Photos 0 14-03-2007 06:02 AM