Old 18-10-2003, 08:22 AM
Robert

Default Delivered Manure in Plymouth, Devon?

: Until this year, here in Plymouth there was a guy who came
: round with a van full of bags of horse manure which he sold
: at a reasonable price. This year he hasn't done the rounds
: and I need a dozen bags (at least)
:
: Does anyone in Plymouth & District know who the guy who gave the
: service, or of anyone else who deals in manure delivery?
:
: I am aware that stables give the stuff away, but I'm not
: physically capable of loading it in to bags and putting
: them in the boot of my car.
:
: Your help will be much appreciated.

I know someone who will deliver a tractor load but not in bags, is that any
good?