Old 18-10-2003, 07:42 AM
Serendipity

Default Delivered Manure in Plymouth, Devon?

Until this year, here in Plymouth there was a guy who came
round with a van full of bags of horse manure which he sold
at a reasonable price. This year he hasn't done the rounds
and I need a dozen bags (at least)

Does anyone in Plymouth & District know who the guy who gave the
service, or of anyone else who deals in manure delivery?

I am aware that stables give the stuff away, but I'm not
physically capable of loading it in to bags and putting
them in the boot of my car.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Old 18-10-2003, 08:22 AM
Robert

:
: Does anyone in Plymouth & District know who the guy who gave the
: service, or of anyone else who deals in manure delivery?
:
: I am aware that stables give the stuff away, but I'm not
: physically capable of loading it in to bags and putting
: them in the boot of my car.
:
: Your help will be much appreciated.

I know someone who will deliver a tractor load but not in bags, is that any
good?

Old 18-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Serendipity

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:13:28 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
wrote:

Snip...
:
: Does anyone in Plymouth & District know who the guy who gave the
: service, or of anyone else who deals in manure delivery?

I know someone who will deliver a tractor load but not in bags, is that any
good

Is it in P & D?

How do I contact him/her?

Thank you for your trouble.

John.

Old 18-10-2003, 07:13 PM
Robert

: On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:13:28 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
: wrote:
:
: Snip...
:::
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
:: I know someone who will deliver a tractor load but not in bags, is
:: that any
:: good
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
:
: Is it in P & D?
:
: How do I contact him/her?
:
: Thank you for your trouble.
:
: John.
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried replying to your email but couldn't, if u let me know your real email
I'll send you the phone number

Old 19-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Robert

: wrote:
:
::: On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 07:13:28 +0000 (UTC), "Robert"
::: wrote:
:::
::: Snip...
:::::
::: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
:: ---------------------------------------------
:::: I know someone who will deliver a tractor load but not in bags, is
:::: that any
:::: good
--
:::
:: Tried replying to your email but couldn't, if u let me know your
:: real email I'll send you the phone number
::
:

I have emailed it to you