Old 18-10-2003, 01:02 PM

Default Very good Web resource for gardeners

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:59:22 GMT, "enoughluncheonmeat!"
wrote:

Great newsletter too! Thanks me too.

Yes, it's really nice. Lots of good stuff for gardeners!

Thank you, Rodale Press!

[Now if they could just get 'Organic Gardening' back to
being really useful.....sigh.]

Another gardening-related site I like a lot (not as
informative as NewFarm though):

http://www.pathtofreedom.com - look at the production these
people get from containers and small gardens.

OK, they live in California and garden year 'round, and they
are a household of five adults, therefore with presumably no
shortage of labor. But still: they show what can be done
on a small property in a city or town (or in the country,
for that matter).

Seeing as we have a property somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2
acre, and a large portion of this is used for the dogs'
fenced enclosure, I'm *always* very interested in high
production from small spaces!

Pat
--
To email me, remove the spam trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/