Old 18-10-2003, 06:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Moving......

My husband and I just purchased a house. We previously were renting and have
a small pond we put in. As we'll be moving and do not wish to leave the pond
inhabitants what are our options in moving them this time of year. (We are
in located bordering Zones 5 & 6 in NE Ohio.)

Lisa

If money were no object. I'd get a large aquarium and enjoy them thru the
winter, till you get the pond put in. On the economical side, I'd get a
tote tub using a bucket filter and keep them inside next to a window for
light.

It would help if we knew what kind of inhabitants you have, will you be
taking the pump & filter with you? ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website