Old 18-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Phisherman

Default Growing indoor plants for outdoor next spring

On 18 Oct 2003 12:24:03 GMT, (Mceezee) wrote:

What type of plants can I grow over the fall/winter to be put outside next
spring?

I had a kalanchoe (sp?) which I had outside this year and just brought inside.
Are there any type plants similar to this that I can use inside and then come
spring, take outdoors?

I take cuttings of wandering jew and coleus and grow them in water
until January. Then I take cuttings again and put them into
vermiculite, then peat pots which eventually get placed into the
gardens. Most of my cactus plants spend the summer days on the porch,
but I have one or two that get sunburn. Be careful about bringing in
pests in the fall that could infect other plants.