Old 19-10-2003, 01:12 AM
John Burton

Default To John re. Pond Lighting

Are these the "light ropes" you find in 'most any hardware store this time
of year??

I have one 20w light at one end of my 11'x16' pond now, and would like to
add a bit more esthetically pleasing lights. If I can't find success with
this type of lighting I'll simply add one more 20w at the other end and a
smallish 7w inside the waterfall.

All these lights are controlled not by a timer or light sensor, but simply a
switch on the deck overlooking the pond. That way the pond isn't lit for
predators when noone's on the deck.

Thanks!

--==jb==--

--
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

john burton
Bach 50B3
Bass Trombone, Charleston NeoPhonic Orchestra
South Charleston, West Virginia

"Gareee©" wrote in message
Just a sidenote.. some of these light strings have holes in the plastic
"string" that the lights are enclosed in..... if they do, of course you
don't wanna submerge them.

--
Gareee©
Homepage: