Old 19-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Rod

Default Fork Sharpening

"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" wrote in message
Hi,

I used to have an old fork which has sharp points and digs into the soil easily. Recently I bought a new one but
the points are not sharp pointed ones but blade like. They are not good at digging. I tried to sharpen them but
due to temper, they are quite hard to sharpen.

Do you think with use they would wear and sharpen themselves?

They do. Just watch those old forks - my son-in-law stuck one through his foot! Luckily he wasn't too badly hurt.
Unluckily he's a solicitor but this was his own fault - nobody to sue ;~(((

Rod