Old 19-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Kitsune Miko

Default [IBC] where's the thrill in bonsai?

This took me a while because I had to separate the
extreme sense of well being that working on my bonsai
envokes.

I love walking into a bonsai show and seeing the
serenity and beauty of the tress and display.

Walking out into my garden and seeing an old plant
that has developed over time as if for the first time.

Finding the bonsai in the bush.

The wonder of seeing the whole mass as one object and
having it fragment into may images of many
possibilites and details as in "potential". That very
moment when can shout "Eureka, I found it."

Kitsune Miko

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++