Old 19-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Default Fork Sharpening

nICE STORY TO LAUGH AT.

rAJINDER

"Rod" wrote in message =
=20
"Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" wrote in =

message
Hi,
=20
I used to have an old fork which has sharp points and digs into the =

soil easily. Recently I bought a new one but
the points are not sharp pointed ones but blade like. They are not =

good at digging. I tried to sharpen them but
due to temper, they are quite hard to sharpen.
=20
Do you think with use they would wear and sharpen themselves?
=20
They do. Just watch those old forks - my son-in-law stuck one through =

his foot! Luckily he wasn't too badly hurt.
Unluckily he's a solicitor but this was his own fault - nobody to sue =

;~(((
=20
Rod
=20