Old 20-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Pat Brennan

Default Phyton 27 & Dends?

Actually Physan 27 is one of the few products out there that is labeled for
orchids. I find it gives excellent local and systemic protection. I have
never had any problems with it like the old Kocide.

Pat
Brennan's Orchids

"Ray" wrote in message
1) Copper is a very effective herbicide, sometimes used to kill aquatic
plant life.
2) Copper is known to be toxic to several orchids and many other plants.

Why risk it when there are alternatives to choose from?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
All,

As far as I know, copper is not good when mixed with Dendrobiums (leaf
drop). Phyton 27 is copper based. Yet, I know several people who say

it's
okay to use.

Opinions, please?

Diana