Old 20-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Isom, Jeff , EM, PTL

Default [IBC] Transition for semi-tropicals

All of my tropicals are inside and under lights - I'm still having a bear of
a time getting the humidity as high as I'd like! Anyway, my semi-tropicals
are on my unheated sunporch and seeing 40's at night. My Kingsvilles are
still outside. When temps start dropping too low at night and I need to
bring all of the semi-tropicals inside...how do I transition them or is that
necessary? They'll be going from daytime 50's/60's and nightime 30's/40's
to daytime high 70's and nightime 60's. The sudden change won't kill them,
will it?

Jeff Isom
Cleveland, OH / Sunset Zone 39

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++