Old 20-10-2003, 05:02 PM
William Hill

Default 3 flower spikes, good?

(Peter Ashby) wrote in message .uk...
My Cambria has developed 3 flower spikes, two strong ones from the side
of one pseudobulb and a weaker one from the side which I originally
thought was a root. My question is, is this a good thing? would I get
better blooms over all by cutting at least the weaker one or should I
simply be grateful?

The plant is looking very healthy, plump pseudobulbs and two strongly
growing backbulbs.

Any advice appreciated.

Peter

Hi, Peter: Leave them alone & enjoy the flowers. With a stong healthy
plant the flowers should all be fine. I am envious as Vuyl. Cambria
doesn't do well in So. Florida--I try but they all Give up the ghost.
Let it get root-bound and don't let it dry out. Bill