Old 21-10-2003, 12:02 AM
Tom Randy

Default 3 flower spikes, good?

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:58:19 -0400, Peter Ashby wrote:

William Hill wrote:

Hi, Peter: Leave them alone & enjoy the flowers. With a stong healthy
plant the flowers should all be fine. I am envious as Vuyl. Cambria
doesn't do well in So. Florida--I try but they all Give up the ghost.
Let it get root-bound and don't let it dry out. Bill

thanks Bill and Tom. Mine sits just inside the door side panel facing
east. Its only single glazed and there is a slight draft so on winter
nights here in Dundee, Scotland they get a little chilly. But they seem
to thrive on it. My phal gave me three spikes last time it flowered too.
I guess there must be some disadvantages to all that warm Florida weather
;-)

Peter

I feel so bad for you....