Old 21-10-2003, 11:02 AM
~A~

Default killing clover

Hi

I currently have all my roses in pots and I find that the minitures have
clover growing in them - what would be the best way to remove clover without
getting picked all the time! It's hard to dig out as the pots are quite
small and all I manage to do is pull the top bits off which I know can't be
good...

I live in Western Australia (towards the south - along the coast)...I must
say I'm quite proud of myself as I have great success with my roses, while
other people find them hard to grow - I trim them - remove yucky looking
leaves - liquid fertilize regularly and enjoy them!

Any help will be greatly appreciated
thanks
Audrey