Old 21-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Daniel Hanna

Default Sloooow Motion Roses & Neat Surprise!

In aHlwYXRpYQ==.d25a15cc617ca7e58ef4038e312e4870@106 6690954.cotse.net
Shiva wrote:
Cut my last vase of Rio Samba, Tradescant,
Pat Austin, and Jude the Obscure Friday.

That sounds so forlorn, Shiva! This is the cross-over time when
southern hemisphere gardeners watch their roses flood into bloom, while
the north Americans bury theirs in fear of frost.

In six months the tables are turned of course. Except for frost. I
would hate having to deal with frost in winter, but I guess it's just a
testament to how much you guys love roses. It must make you love the
good times better!

Good luck...