Old 21-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Pam - gardengal

Default Bush I.D.

"tmtresh" wrote in message
om...
I'm glad it was obvious to someone (Thanks, Sed5555, for IDing it
for me)I've never even heard of cotoneaster, let alone seen a bush
that looked like this before. But from all the sarcasm, I guess most
of you have. Thanks again for the ID.

It is the terminology that generated the sarcasm - "bush", as in GeeDubbya,
is not a real plant term. Try using "shrub" next time and you'll lose some
of the sarcasm.

I am surprised you have never heard of or seen cotoneaster before - they are
as common as dirt but are pretty undistinguished except when in berry. There
are zillions of species for all range of climates and all manner of growing
conditions. Bet you'll start noticing them all over the place now.

pam - gardengal