Old 22-10-2003, 08:42 PM
John Bachman

Default Horseradish Propogation

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:10:56 GMT, That Flower Dude
wrote:

Hello group,

Newbie here. I just received a bag of several horseradish roots from a
friend and would like to plant them in the garden. Someone told me to
just stick them in the ground about 6 inches down and I would be good to
go. However, I am wondering how do I keep them coming back? I mean if I
put them in the ground and then pull them up when I need to use one, how
does it continue to multiply? I know this probably sounds sorta lame,
but I have never grown horseradish or any root before. Any information
owuld be greatly appreciated.

Have no fear of them not coming back. Fear them taking over your
garden and then your house. Very, very invasive.

John