Old 22-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Bob Walsh

Default Nobody know phal reichenbachiana then!!!!!!!!!

Keith,

There is a small paragraph in "Orchid Speices Culture" by Margaret and
Charles Baker.

They state that P. kimballianna is a synonym, but that the International
Orchid Commission uses the name P. luddemannianna for hybrid registration
purposes.

It is reported to originate in Mindanao, Phillippines, apparently growing in
light shade. No elevation or additional details were recorded. Habitat
information is insufficient for the selection of climatic data.

The Bakers listed three references which they used for the information.

Hope this is of help.

Bob

"keith" wrote in message
I have searched with google too but can really only find pictures not
literature,I now know it is quite a rare phal,but was hoping someone on

the
newsgroup maybe had first hand experience with one.I haven't had no

response
so that probably tells me that they haven't & don't know much about it.
thanks keith
"claude" wrote in message
. ..
Hello!

I just did a search with google and I got 20 Hits!

Lots of pictures, some site are in chinese or asian !

Bye

Claude