Old 22-10-2003, 11:32 PM
animaux

Default I need plant suggestions....

You will have to go through these plants listed for conditions and height, but
it's a list of the native plant species which will do the best.

http://www.nativesoftexas.com/catalog.html

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:03:24 -0500 (CDT), (will) opined:

Hi.

I need some plant suggestions seeing how I have a good chunk of area to
plant in, and have no clue what to plant.

I need a couple of plants that will grow around 6' tall or so.
Preferably, something with flowers, but that isn't a necessity. The area
gets a little bit of direct sunshine in the morning, then the rest of
the day, it's in light shade. Are there any roses perhaps that would be
suitable? It will be against a stone wall.

I also am going to need several smaller plants that will grow more like
2-4 ft high. Same area, same conditions.

APPRECIATE ALL OF THE HELP!!!

=will=