Old 23-10-2003, 04:42 AM
Roger Snipes

Default [IBC] Altered work of art

Ab,

I think we are in agreement here. I feel that the curator of a collection
should do his or her best to maintain a bonsai in the design of the artist
who created it. I agree, however, that over time the design will evolve and
may even need to be drastically changed, whether due to normal growth on the
part of the tree, or other events that may occur.

Regards,
Roger Snipes Spokane, WA Zone 5, or maybe Zone 6.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it,
and then misapplying the wrong remedies. Groucho Marx (1895-1977)