Old 23-10-2003, 08:32 AM
gregpresley

Default Horseradish Propogation

A good plan would be to put them in a part of your garden that is walled off
or cemented away from other plants. Maybe a little area cut off by a
sidewalk or something. They're not very ornamental, so even up against a
garage or shed would be great.
"That Flower Dude" wrote in message
Hello group,

Newbie here. I just received a bag of several horseradish roots from a
friend and would like to plant them in the garden. Someone told me to
just stick them in the ground about 6 inches down and I would be good to
go. However, I am wondering how do I keep them coming back? I mean if I
put them in the ground and then pull them up when I need to use one, how
does it continue to multiply? I know this probably sounds sorta lame,
but I have never grown horseradish or any root before. Any information
owuld be greatly appreciated.

Thank you