Old 23-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Chris Cochrane

Default [IBC] [Re] (IBC) Altered work of ar... also, news from Chicago

The article I couldn't find on a curator's comments of design occurs in Bonsai Today's On-line Journal. Andy Rutledge interviewed Dave DeGroot. Dave is always a thoughtful teacher, and Andy didn't let him off the hook with easy questions. They were exp
loring territory not often discussed.

Perhaps Andy or another reader will comment on the Pacific Rim Collection receipt and maintenance of trees. Is Jim Grob still involved as a volunteer?

Speaking of generous posters, we used to hear from Ray Strauss with wonderful summaries of Chicago Botanic Garden events. I hope Scott Clark will now fill us in & remind us of stellar bonsai events, but I'd like to know of Ray's whereabouts. He introduc
ed me to a world of enthusiasts beyond my region that readily captured attention... and I'm very grateful.

Best wishes,
Chris... C. Cochrane, , Richmond VA USA

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --