Old 24-10-2003, 02:22 AM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Altered work of art

In a message dated 10/22/2003 11:10:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:
Ab,

I think we are in agreement here. I feel that the curator of a collection
should do his or her best to maintain a bonsai in the design of the artist
who created it. I agree, however, that over time the design will evolve and
may even need to be drastically changed, whether due to normal growth on the
part of the tree, or other events that may occur.
Roger:

I would even go one step further: there is no such thing as static bonsai art.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
The Michael Persiano Bonsai Studio

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: