Old 24-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Tom Randy

Default What is going on with Micros**t?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:10:33 -0400, pbutler111 wrote:

What the hell is going on with all this "Microshit" spam and bullshit
attachments and why the hell isn't Microsoft doing something about it.

I have to get myself a new email address every few weeks because my
mailboxes are overflowing with Micros**t spam and attachments.

Microsoft won't have a single customer left if they don't act soon.

Stop using your real e-mail address on usenet and don't use it on web
forums. AOLers are famous for sending bullshit to everyone so it's highly
likely that that may be the problem as well.

Microsoft don't care, that's been obvious for a long time. I gave up
Windows a year and a half ago.