Old 24-10-2003, 03:52 PM
paulr paulr is offline
Registered User

Location: Ashby, Leics
Default Help needed with Arundinaria Murielae

Hi

Im a newbie to both this forum and bamboo, so apologies for what may be a basic/simple question.

After a recent visit to a local nursery I was quite struck by Arundinaria Murielae and bought it. I have a small garden in the heart of the Midlands of England, and I was advised that the plant could be cut into 4 and replanted as a 'hedge'.

The plant is looking a bit potbound and I wondered what the best way of dividing and re-planting would be ? What feeding should I perform after dividing and planting ?

Thanks in advance, Paul