Old 24-10-2003, 08:22 PM
canuckistani

Default What is going on with Micros**t?

Look, it's simply the downside of an otherwise great system that the
internet represents. I mean, how can you beat Google as compared to going
into a library? The virus attempts are annoying but with an AntiVirus that
is kept updated, they become a minor issue. Norton simply dumps the bs that
comes in, before it comes in. Get a 30 day trial from symantec dot com and
see if that makes a difference. Frankly, it's just part of the daily
nuisance, no more than that and no different from the penis pillpatch spam
crap that keeps on trying. Microsoft markets operating systems and patches
them when the have to, this is why they offer a free upgrade system named
windows update. Changing your email addy is extreme, why not do the simplest
thing and invalidate your email addy like this removethismyname@myisp
Just my opinion, of course.
John in western Canuckistan

http://www.renaissancegardens.com/
msn messenger: Hortus Plasticus )
Outgoing email checked by Norton AV

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
Microsoft doesn't run the internet dumbass, they can't do anything about
it.

wrote:
What the hell is going on with all this "Microshit" spam and bullshit

attachments
and why the hell isn't Microsoft doing something about it.

I have to get myself a new email address every few weeks because my

mailboxes
are overflowing with Micros**t spam and attachments.

Microsoft won't have a single customer left if they don't act soon.