Old 25-10-2003, 07:32 AM
Reka

Default Neostylis Lou Sneary 'Colorful Blue'

Lou is on a south balcony in the summer, under an awning that lets through
quite a bit of light and even some direct sun at various times of the day.
In the winter he is in my winter garden in a south window and gets direct
sun from the front for a couple of hours, supplemented by two fluorescents
from the back.
Thanks for the smaller pic!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"GrlIntrpted" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
et...
Hello Reka,

Thank you for your response. I most certainly will shrink the photo in
size, I just didn't think that what I was posting was too large.
I pretty much stick to 800x600dpi and I save it at the highest quality.

And
since I started posting in the a.b.p.o I never heard anyone saying that

the
size is too large so I assumed it was alright. I will go ahead and reduce
the image and will repost it. What exposure to light do you provide for

it?

Thanks so much for your response,
Mariana

---