Old 25-10-2003, 03:41 PM
hackingbush hackingbush is offline
Registered User

Default [IBC] Anyone try Rooterpot?

yeah,i've tried them and obtained numerous plants from the pots.
I can't see how spending a couple of pounds for a reusable pot is going round the trees?if you think messing about with bits of plastic and moss is good, fair enough.I suppose you get the plastic and moss and string etc given free?or do you have to buy them in the first place.?
The pot just saves all of the messing about and it works; what could be wrong with that? some people just wish they had never invented the wheel.