Old 25-10-2003, 05:02 PM
P.Jay

Default golden privet(newbie)

Please bear with me as I know zilch about gardening(but wish to learn) and
have just discovered this N.G.
I have what I think is called a Golden privet hedge and two of
them(beside each other) have have had all the leafs die and fall off.I
initially thought it was a problem caused by dogs as there are about 5
knocking about but now that the second plant is affected I am more
concerned. The hedge has being growing for 25years and is about 5ft. tall.
Not much to go on I know but any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
--
P.Jay

Take the Dog out to find me