Old 25-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Anyone try Rooterpot?

yeah,i've tried them and obtained numerous plants from the
pots.
I can't see how spending a couple of pounds for a reusable pot

is going
round the trees?if you think messing about with bits of plastic

and
moss is good, fair enough.I suppose you get the plastic and

moss and
string etc given free?or do you have to buy them in the first

place.?
The pot just saves all of the messing about and it works; what

could be
wrong with that? some people just wish they had never invented

the
wheel.
--
hackingbush

Must have been someone _else's_ discussion on "GardenBanter". At
least I don't recall anyone here dissing the "Rooterpot"
(whatever it is).

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++