Old 26-10-2003, 02:32 AM
animaux

Default Where to find White Canadian Peat Moss

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:26:25 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

They often sell it as such, but it's not a true aquatic plant. It will
survive for a while and then die.

Ophiopogon in an aquarium

Eh, that's what I thought.

Three months ago when we were going to buy this expensive set up, my SIL had a
55 gallon tank. She was going to give it to us because she didn't want it any
more. She has breeding chiclids (sp?) and, yadda, yadda, yadda, and her 10 year
old daughter freaked out because she loved the fish. Now that daughter has a
ginuea pig and doesn't want the fish any more. She just called and asked if we
want the tank. She would have saved us almost a thousand dollars!

Eh.

I love our tank. It really is our little indoor masterpiece. Our macaw loves
to sit and watch the fish for hours! So cute.

Victoria