Old 26-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Steveo

Default end of season lawn question

wrote:
I was just suggesting that you not risk burning the lawn.

Why do you bother posting here? You don't have a clue about agriculture.

and I wouldnt' listen to stevoboy since he can't seem to keep any lawn
green... LMAO

You mean besides the 7000 or so fertilizer applications my company
does annually, clueless?

Just killfile the moron, and and help the newsgroup rid of his mindless
chatter. Someone should have pour bleech in his gene pool long time ago.

Go change names again, sock puppet.

The Commish wrote:

Thanks Steveo! I thought that cutting it shorter would help in the
spring, but I wasn't sure. And it was someone in this newsgroup that
suggested some time ago that I fertilize once in very early fall, and
then again in very late fall...

was 'diespammer' suggesting that I never use fertilizer?