Old 26-10-2003, 06:03 PM
MartyWeiser

Default [IBC] Recommended Book(s)?

In addition to Naka and Koreshoff, I also like Peter Adams now out of print
books that have a fairly heavy design focus. I believe that one or more of
Colin Lewis' books also have a fair bit on design. David DeGroot's bonsai
design book is a very affordable one as well. Most basic bonsai books
repeat similar horticultural and basic information as someone pointed out
earlier. In addition, publishers will often repackage the information by an
author once they own the copyright to bring out a new edition or book -
there might be two books worth of information in 8 - 10 books by the author
through no effort of theirs.

Marty

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++