Old 27-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Hawkeye

Default Stange "dust"

Hehehe! Seriously, that is a good one! Hope it wasn't TOO deep as to be much
of a danger!

Hawkeye

"Andrew Ostrander" wrote in message
There is a strange white dust all over my yard this morning. It has been
identified as snow.

"Hawkeye" wrote in message
news
Can someone please tell me what may be leaving/making a strange white

"dust"
in a shaded portion of my yard. I just moved back to the U.S. from

overseas,
and have never seen anything like this before. I just moved to Maryland

and
have noticed that there is an area in my yard that looks as if someone

has
"dusted" the grass with some sort of powder. It is white in color and
scatters like dust when I shift it with my boots.

Thanks in advance,
Hawkeye