Old 27-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Lessons learned.

Sheepkeeper,

Don't rush to cut off the burned leaves. If the top layer is brown the
lower levels may still be alive. They will not recover to be pretty green
but they will help the plant produce food for the next growth cycle.

Gene

"Sheepkeeper" wrote in message
om...
My wife and I bought a perfectly beautiful, if unnamed Cat at a shop in

San
Jose on Saturday. It sat on the seat between us, shaded by the back of

the
seat. We made one stop -- less than 20 minutes. During that time, part

of
two leaves were in the sun. The good news is, the plant will survive.

The
bad news is, it will be a double amputee. My wife carefully held a
newspaper over it the rest of the day.