Old 27-10-2003, 06:33 PM
Victoria Clare

Default what should i plant

Bry wrote in
s.com:

A good point abvout the size, but it has such excellent butterfly and
bee attracting abilities is was still worth mentioning. I also was
uncertain what a 'small terrace' was, so there's a chance it could be
fitted in? I've allways thought buddleia was an average to small bush,
mine is years old and only 7-8 foot tall. Besides, you can allways
container grow it to keep the size minimal. I expect in a five gallon
pot it wouldn't go much over 4 foot?

I have one that someone stuck in a pot some time ago and I've not got round
to yet. It survives, but it gets much leggier than the ones in the ground.

Victoria

--
gardening on a north-facing hill
in South-East Cornwall