Old 27-10-2003, 07:02 PM
len gardener

Default Moving a Crepe Myrtle

that's what crepe myrtles do best wishy,

once planted and established they are one plant that generally should
be left alone as you can get heaps of volunteer growth from the
damaged and left behind roots, just like having a weed in the lawn
then.

but then that's just been my experience with them from days of mowing
lawns and seeing what these plants do. they are a very nice tree
especially when in flower but plant them in the right place first
time. and best not to disturb the roots of a living tree anytime.

my suggestion for js148 is poison that tree and buy and plant a new
one.

len

snipped

--